II. Relationship with Others
But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
- How do you get along with your family, or those who are close to you? Are there relational problems? Are you handling those relational problems humbly?
- Do others serve you more than you serve others
- How well do you get along with the church community? It is more common for you to be annoyed by the people of the church than it is for you to look for ways to love them? Why?
- How do you talk about people when they are not around you?
- List 3 ways that you have served others in the last week.
- List 3 opportunities that you missed to serve others this week.
- How would you evaluate your love for the lost, and your desire to see them saved?
- Do your actions match up with your answer to the last question?