As I transition into the new year I am still trying to wrap some items up from 2008. One of those items is my ’08 reading list. I always keep a list of the book that I read so that I can go back and reference the list. It also helps to to stay diligent in my reading, and to cover a broad range of topics. You can see my ’08 reading list HERE. It may be a bit confusing at first glance, but there is some order to the way that it has been recorded.
Of the book on my ’08 reading list here are the top 5 book that I read in ’08:
- A Tale of Two Sons by John MacArthur
- The Cross and Salvation by Bruce Demarest
- The Mortification of Sin by John Owen
- Jonathan Edwards: A guided tour of his life and thought by Stephen J. Nichols
- The Gospel According to Jesus (updated edition) by John MacArthur
I am looking forward to another year of reading in 2009, and I hope to do a better job of recording and cataloguing my reading in ’09.